Here it is, Watchers: the giveaway to end all Game of Thrones giveaways! Our favorite show has ended but the watching lives on with the home release of Season 8, and the arrival of Game of Thrones The Complete Series. They land on December 3rd, one week from today, just in time for the holidays. The Complete Series contains all eight seasons, with bonus features including the exclusive Game of Thrones: Reunion Special hosted by Conan O’Brien, the Game of Thrones: The Last Watch documentary chronicling the making of the final season, all-new deleted scenes, featurettes and more.
Thanks to the folks at HBO, we’re giving away a stack of Blu-ray sets to our readers, including:
- one winner will receive Game of Thrones: The Complete Series on Blu-ray
- one winner will receive Game of Thrones Season 8 on 4K Ultra HD
- three winners will receive Game of Thrones Season 8 on Blu-ray
What do you have to do to enter? Tell us your favorite moment of GoT Season 8! Post it in comments here and you’ll be entered in the giveaway. We’re accepting entries for the next seven days, and we’ll announce the winners on 12/3/19. For the complete rules and even more ways to enter, keep scrolling!
*This giveaway officially is worldwide; however, since these are Blu-rays, they do have a Region Code and will only work with Region-A compatible players. Region A includes North America, Central America, South America, Japan, North Korea, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Southeast Asia. Anyone is free to enter but just be aware of player compatibility!*
The Official Rules
How do you enter? You can enter in three different ways, earning up to 3 entries total!
Method #1: Comment on this post, and tell us your favorite moment of Game of Thrones Season 8!
Method #2: Twitter: Follow our Twitter, WatchersOTWall, and retweet the Game of Thrones: The Complete Series/Season 8 Contest tweet (you must do both for the extra entry). If you already follow us, no problem. Simply retweet the contest post.
Method #3: Facebook: Like the WatchersontheWall Facebook page, and Like and Share the Game of Thrones: The Complete Series/Season 8 Post (you must do both for the extra entry). If you already Like our page, again, no problem. Just like and share the contest post and you are entered!
Entries are accepted for a week, until 8AM on December 3rd, 2019. The five (5) winners will be randomly selected among the entrants and announced shortly thereafter.
**This is a worldwide contest** The winners are selected by random drawing. The winners must respond within 72 hours of notification or will forfeit their prize and other winner/s will be selected. The winners must have a valid shipping address.
Twitter and Facebook are their own entities and are in no way associated with this giveaway.
Game of Thrones: The Complete Series on Blu-ray- Bonus Features include:
· Game of Thrones: Reunion Special: A reunion show shot live in Belfast with the cast, both past and present, hosted by Conan O’Brien and available exclusively on these complete series collections. The reunion special is assembled in segments focused on Houses Lannister, Stark, & Targaryen and concludes with the key players all onstage for their final reflections on the years they shared in Westeros and Essos.
· Bonus content and retail exclusive videos from previously released individual season box sets, totaling more than 15 hours of extra materials for fans to explore when they’ve finished watching the series.
The Complete Series and Season 8 formats also exclusively feature:
· Game of Thrones: The Last Watch: A documentary featured on DVD in two parts by filmmaker Jeanie Finlay chronicling the making of the final season.
· When Winter Falls: Exclusive 30-minute featurette with showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss, along with major stars and behind-the-scenes players, breaking down all that went into the colossal filming of the “Battle of Winterfell” in Season 8, Episode 3.
· Duty is the Death of Love: A compelling look at how the team behind Game of Thrones and its major stars, including Kit Harington, Peter Dinklage and Emilia Clarke, brought the show to its conclusion in the series finale, “The Iron Throne.”
· Audio Commentaries: Audio Commentaries with cast and crew, including the show’s creators, Benioff and Weiss, on the final season.
· Deleted and Extended Scenes: 5 never-before-seen deleted or extended scenes from season 8.
· Histories and Lore: New animated pieces giving the history and background of notable season 8 locations and storylines, including “The Greyjoy Rebellion” which we exclusively previewed yesterday.
Game of Thrones: The Complete Series on DVD/Blu-ray (along with the Collector’s Edition featuring a stunning Wooden Shadow Box illustrated by Robert Ball), Game of Thrones: Season 8 on DVD/Blu-ray, and Game of Thrones: Season 8 Steelbook Blu-ray & 4K Ultra HD versions all arrive on December 3rd. Pre-orders are open now!