- We got our first look at Arya with a short hairdo from S2. A look that she got stuck with all the way until the coming season!
- A report from filming in Iceland gave as the very first glimpse of Ygritte
- On December 11, 2011, filming of S2 officially wrapped, and the familiar wait for promos began.
- Well, the first S2 teaser was available right on the day!
- Some ten days later, we got this behind-the-scenes look based on Belfast locations.
- Our community founder WinterPhil listed the following as the top 5 Thrones moments of 2011: (i) his (and Axey’s) TCA involvement from the beginning of the year, where they met GRRM, D&D, and Dinklage; (ii) Said Dinklage winning an Emmy; (iii) the amazing Maester’s Path promo campaign; (iv) the NY moot, featuring Finn Jones; (v) experiencing the premiere of Game of Thrones (and the other 9 episodes of the first season). Yup, it was a good year, for sure.
Happy New Thrones Year, everybody!