The night is dark and full of comic con’s with very little information of substance while writers, cast and crew avoid questions regarding the future of the best hair in Westeros.
Welcome to the off-season.
On that happy note and before casting and filming news gets hot and heavy, let’s kill some
characters time, shall we?
The immediate lack of significant news gives us an opportunity to poll you Ladies and Sers and gives you an opportunity to submit feedback on your wonderful corner of Internet bliss and how the team might improve it. More news? More features? Site T-shirts? WotW Coffee Mugs? Or is everything good as is?
Let your little fingers be heard. Read the rules and type loudly…
**Disclaimer: Before we even get started, understand that while our goal is to make this the best Game of Thrones site on the interwebs, not all reader conditions can be met. As bad as we all want it, Lysa cannot be resurrected. However, a team can do their best to make your reading experience even more pleasurable.
Having said that, if your current pleasure level regarding WotW is 9-10/10, then speak to that as well.
Be polite. This Wall was built and is maintained for you by volunteers and this is our half-assed attempt to make it better.
- Site upgrades: Any particular technical features that might be a useful addition to the site (cool buttons, layout alterations, fonts, etc.)
- Content: Our news coverage will always be one of the primary components of what our team provides. Beyond that, would you like to see more editorials? Opinion pieces? Speculation? Cross-site discussions? Giveaways?
- WotW App: How important is it to you? Droid, iPhone or both? Would you utilize it? If so, what features would you like it to provide?
- Merchandise: Primarily T-shirts… Would you support it and buy one? And is there another form of merchandise you would like from the Wall (Watchers underwear, cufflinks, chaps, etc.)?
- Social Media: Hopefully you are all aware that we heavily utilize Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr already. Do you follow us on those platforms and are there other forms of social media we should be using?
- Additions to the Lexicon page.
- Any other constructive suggestions.
This is your shot, so speak up. We’re all in this together. And may there always be peace in your realm.
“Unbowed. Unbent. Unsullied.”
Follow Oz on Twitter.